How To Style Decorative Pots
Decorative pots have ✨ range ✨
Decorative pots and Vintage vases are absolutely perfect for your dining table, coffee table, kitchen island or sideboard. In other words, they have a whole lot of range that you can work with! These design accessories are not tied to one area of the home. Their gradient colors and textures blend so well in any design style and color palette, and can bring a uniqueness to your space in such a simple way.
How To Style Decorative Pots:
- Add faux plants or greenery stems inside for a more natural look [ we have so many real looking faux succulents and dried branches that go well with any style- best part: no green thumb needed!]
- Use faux grass or feathers for some soft decor
- As tabletop decor alongside a tray with some candles
- On top of a runner on an entryway table or side table
- On a colorful, patterned rug added to the table. Yes, you read that right... rub on the table! Vintage rugs added to the table to serve as a runner is such a beautiful layer to any tablescape or sideboard.
From rustic to vintage to bohemian to modern, we have hundreds of statement pieces that will add some flair to any decor! Whether you’re looking for one-of-a-kind pieces or inspiration for a room makeover, we have you covered here at Nest In The Desert.
Experience Nest in the Desert
Address: 7954 N Oracle Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704 |
Open Monday - Saturday 10AM to 6PM | Sunday 11AM to 4PM
Phone: (520) 297-8299